|February 15, 2017|
Shapleigh Board of Selectmen
Minutes of Meeting – Time 9:00 am
February 7, 2017
Call to Order
Michael S. Perro, Chairman called the meeting to order at 7:00 pm on Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at the Shapleigh Town Hall with William J. Mageary in attendance. Mark R. Cobb and Karla Bergeron were not able to attend tonight’s meeting.
Also in Attendance: Skip Bartosch
I. Pledge of Allegiance
II. Approval of minutes from previous meeting:
· Motion made by William J. Mageary, Seconded by Michael S. Perro, to approve the minutes from January 25, 2017. Motion carried unanimously.
II. Public Comment: None
IV. Road Commissioner’s Report: North/South:
● John Burnell, Road Commissioner, North, was not able to attend tonight’s meeting.
● Richard Goodwin, Road Commissioner, South, was not able to attend tonight’s meeting.
V. Unfinished Business:
1. Certificate of Appointment - At this time the certificate will be placed on hold
until the full Board can be present. This will be carried over as unfinished business.
VI. New Business:
1. Roux Family LLC Form – This item will remain under new business to allow the Roux Family to speak to the Board of Selectmen. They were not available to attend tonight’s meeting.
2. Dispatch Call – Chairman Perro mentioned a dispatch call for the Newfield Road was dispatched out and somehow Waterboro Rescue responded. Chairman will discuss the details further with the Rescue Chief of Services.
1. Public Forum for the Solar Power for the Town of Shapleigh is scheduled for Saturday, February 18th at 10 am at the Shapleigh Town Hall.
Adjourn – Motion made by William J. Mageary, Seconded by Michael S. Perro to adjourn at 7:10 pm. Motion passed unanimously.
These minutes are not verbatim. Karla Bergeron, Executive Secretary to the Board of Selectmen.
Board of Selectmen
February 26, 2017 2:46 PM