|January 07, 2015|
Shapleigh Board of Selectmen Meeting Minutes for December 30, 2014
Shapleigh Town Hall 7:00 pm
Selectmen in Attendance: Mark R. Cobb, Chairman called the meeting to order with William J. Mageary being present. Executive Secretary Karla Bergeron was also in attendance. Michael S. Perro was not able to attend tonight’s meeting.
Others attending: Art Ingersol, Richard Goodwin and Skip Bartosch
* Call the Meeting to Order: Mark R. Cobb, Chairman called the meeting to order at 7:00 pm.
* Pledge of Allegiance
* Reading and Approval of the minutes from:
Minutes for December 23, 2014 – Motion made by William J. Mageary, Seconded by Mark R. Cobb to approve the minutes as read. No further discussion. Motion carried unanimously.
* Public Comment: None
Road Commissioners Report:
· John Burnell, Road Commissioner – North, was not able to attend tonight’s meeting.
· Richard Goodwin, Road Commissioner – South, mentioned the winter stockpiling is completed.
* Unfinished Business:
a. Tax Acquired Letter – William Mageary asked if the 30 day letter was ready for BOS signatures. The Executive Secretary stated the letter is completed and will be on the next BOS agenda meeting so all three Selectmen can approve the letter prior to mailing.
* New Business:
a) Certificate of Appointment – Joanne Rankin, Registrar of Voters – Motion made by William J. Mageary, Seconded by Mark R. Cobb to appoint Joanne Rankin as the Registrar of Voters. No further discussion. Motion carried unanimously.
a) Planning Board Notice of next meeting
· Certificate of Appointment
* Motion made by William J. Mageary, seconded by Mark R. Cobb to adjourn the meeting at 7:07 pm. Motion passed.
Submitted by Karla Bergeron, Executive Secretary to the Board of Selectmen. These minutes are not verbatim.
Board of Selectmen
January 31, 2015 2:07 PM